The New Ventoux Winter Jacket is designed for serious racers and commuters alike.
A high neck, lined collar and 3 Rear pockets with an additional Zipped Pocket all make up the unique functional properties of this excellent garment.
The Ventoux uses a new Laminated Fabric on the front panel and on the front of the sleeves that provides Wind and a waterproof Membrane and is 4 way stretch allowing the garment to be fitted but provide adequate stretch. Super Roubaix material is used on the underside of the sleeves and the rear of the jacket to provide warmth and extra breathability.
The Rear Pockets are made using Pixel material which is highly reflective as well as Reflective piping on the rear pockets and front seams mean the rider is seen from every angle whether training or just commuting.
- Full length large zip, with top zip cover.
- High breathability and superior moisture management.
- Wind stopper & Waterproof front panels.
- Water resistant Super Roubaix rear panels.
- 3 Large Reflective pockets and reflective safety piping.
- 4th waterproof security pocket.
- High soft lined collar.
- High visibility design.
Use the CASP Pro Winter Jacket in temperatures from -5C to 10C.