GVC Winter Jacket (MENS)
The Pro Winter Jacket is designed for serious racers and commuters alike.
A high neck, lined collar and 4 pockets all make up the unique functional properties of this excellent garment.
Winter Fit non-wetting fabrics allow excellent water repellency. Very low water absorption, low water leak, long lasting durability after repeated use with oil and stain resistance.
Reflective piping on the rear pockets and front seams mean the rider is seen from every angle whether training or just commuting.
- Full length large zip, with top zip cover.
- High breathability and superior moisture management.
- Wind stopper thermal front panels.
- Water resistant Super Roubaix rear panels.
- 3 Large pockets and reflective safety piping.
- 4th waterproof security pocket.
- High soft lined collar.
- Reflective CASP logo's high visibility at night.
Use the CASP Pro Winter Jacket in temperatures from -5C to 10C.
As a guide our Model is wearing a size Medium Kit and is 6ft tall weighing 72kg. If you are unsure of your size please do not hesitate to contact us before placing your order.
Neck: measure the circumference around the base of the neck.
Chest: measure underneath the armpits with the tape measure straight around.
Back Length: measure from the bottom of where your collar sits/base of the neck to the bottom of your spine.
Arm length: measure from where the seam would start at shoulder to bottom of the wrist.
|measurements in inches|